Recommended useFor all wood and cork floors which have been treated with a water-resistant seal.
- Shake Wood & Cork Floor Polish well before use.
- Apply a thin, even film to a clean and dry surface using a non-felting, wide-headed mop.
- Leave to dry for at least 12 hours before use, ideally overnight.
- For increased protection repeat the application in a crossway direction from the first and leave to dry.
Frequency of reapplication
- Floors subjected to low levels of wear and tear, for example in living rooms and bedrooms and offices not open to the public: once or twice per year.
- For medium-to-high levels of wear and tear, for example in hallways, on staircases and in offices open to the public: approximately every 3-6 months.
- For extreme wear and tear, for example in restaurants, pubs, shops, department stores, schools and dance floors: every 4-8 weeks, in areas subjected to even more extreme wear and tear even more frequently.