Recommended useFor the restoration of tired, worn and heavily used resilient floors including synthetic materials (PVC, CV, polyolefin), linoleum and rubber coverings.
- Loose dirt should first be swept or vacuumed away.
- Dilute Turbo Strip with water in a ratio of between 1:1 and 1:5 (depending on the resistance of the care-film).
- Spread the diluted cleaner over the floor covering with a mop or pad and let soak for 5-15 minutes.
- Use a scrubbing brush, or with Padmaster (supplied with Floor Care Kit), or Monodisc machine SRP to clean the surface thoroughly.
- Rinse and dry the soiled liquid from the surface with a rubber squeegee and absorbent wide-mop or preferably a professional wet-suction (e.g. spray suction with hard floor adapter, Premium F1/F2). Ensure clear water is used and the surface is completely dried.