Recommended useFor restoring greyed wood back to the original and natural colour again for outdoor woods such as decking, garden furniture, tables, chairs, benches made of any type of wood.
Intensive cleaning and refreshing
- Clear any dust and coarse dirt from the surface, using a broom or soft cloth.
- Moisten the wood surface with clear water before use.
- Apply the wood refresher generously onto the surface, using a brush or a roller.
- Leave the product to soak in for at least 10 mins – or longer for severely greyed surfaces.
- Finally, use an abrasive fleece or scrubbing brush directly along the wood fibres and whilst rinsing with water.
- After cleaning, rinse the surface thoroughly with water (e.g. with a garden hose).
- After drying, use a care product such as Terrace Oil to protect the wood.