For the intensive cleaning, dirt removal and refreshing of any outdoor surface: Garden furniture, decking, fencing, stonework, pavements, brick walls, masonry, gravestones, garden ornaments, steps, driveways, patios, concrete and monuments.
All natural and synthetic stones, all hard and soft woods including WPC (Wood Plastic Composite). Thoroughly effective and powerful against stains, yet gentle with material. Even stubborn stains can be removed after a short soak-in time.
Refreshing old, dirty and stained exterior surfaces
Diluted coverage: Approx. 3-5L /100 m2
Depending on the dilution between 1:1 to 1:3
Undiluted coverage: Approx. 10-15L / 100 m2
Use undiluted for extreme cleaning and renewal of old, weathered surfaces
Improves the overall appearance and makes a good impression
Simply and effortlessly removes dirt and stains with a long-term effect
- First, pre-moisten the area to be cleaned.
- Dilute with water in a ratio of 1:3 up to 1:5. If necessary, can be used undiluted for stubborn stains.
- Spread the cleaning solution onto the pre-moistened area and allow to soak in for approx. 10 minutes.
- Work on the floor surface with a scrubber, brush, or Multi Clean 350 – depending on the size of area to be cleaned.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with clear water.